IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES CBSE Recruitment
1. The Board reserves the right to short list the candidates on merit, experience,
written and/or skill test, as the case may be.
2. The Board reserves the right to amend/change/delete/cancel any of the Terms
& Conditions/Guidelines at any stage of the recruitment process. The Board
reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process as a whole or part at any
stage/paper thereof for any or all posts without prior notice due to administrative
3. The Service conditions will be applicable as per the prevalent rules of CBSE
Service Rules, 1985, subsequent amendments and Govt of India rules from
time to time. Selected candidates, on appointment, are liable to be posted or
subsequently transferred anywhere in India in any of the offices of the Board, as
these post(s) carried all India Service liability.
4. The applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other
conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy
themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential
qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry seeking advice as to
eligibility will be entertained.
NOTE: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere
possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for CBT/Written
Test/Skill Test/Interview, as the case may be.
THE CANDIDATES SHOULD, THEREFORE, MENTION HIS/HER ALL
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE IN THE RELEVANT FIELD OVER
AND ABOVE THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION.
5. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a
University/Institute/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by the
Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or
before the last date of submitting the online Application Form. Proper
documents from Board/University for having declared the result on or before the
last date of submitting the online application form have to be submitted as and
when asked for. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for
eligibility will be the date of passing mentioned on the mark sheet/provisional
certificate. CBSE Recruitment
6. Candidate(s) claiming experience has to produce Certificate(s) in the prescribedproforma from the Head(s)/Authorised person of Organization(s)/Department(s)for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidatedpay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained on the post(s) with duration(s). Experience certificate should be issued in prescribed proforma for relevant post.
7. The minimum length of work experience asked for the respective post(s) should be in continuation without any break. The period of experience rendered by acandidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be
counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for
CBT/Written Test/Skill Test/Interview, as the case may be.
8. For the candidates working in Central/State Govt./UT Administration or
Central/State Autonomous/Statutory Organizations/PSUs and applying
through proper channel “No Objection/Cadre Clearance Certificate” shall be
furnished at the time of document verification/interview, failing which their
candidature will not be considered. CBSE Recruitment
9. Certificate to the effect that no vigilance/criminal case is pending/contemplated against the candidate, who are already working in Central/State Govt./UT Administration or Central/ State Autonomous/ Statutory Organizations/ PSUs/ Reputed Private Organization is also to be submitted by the candidates applying through proper channel as and when called. List of penalties/fine (if any) imposed during preceding 3-5 years has to be provided by the applicants applying through proper channel.
10.The Candidates not covered above will have to submit an undertaking/self-
declaration to the effect that no criminal case is pending/contemplated against him/her.
11.Candidate has to submit document/certificate which is essentially required for ascertaining the genuineness of his/her candidature/ caste/ qualification/
experience etc as and when sought by the Board.
12.The candidates are advised to apply online as per the schedule notified in the advertisement. Application received through any other mode would not be
accepted and summarily rejected.
13.The candidates may apply for more than one post, subject to fulfilling eligibility for the post(s).
14.All communication with the candidates will be made through email. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active email addresses and mobile numbers in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Board through E-mail.
15.Candidates also note that their candidature will remain provisional till the
genuineness of the document related to Education, Experience, Caste etc. are
verified from issuing Authority. CBSE Recruitment
16.The candidates will be called to participate in the selection process based on
the information provided by them online. The responsibility to ensure that they
fulfil the eligibility lies on the candidates only. Therefore, candidates before
applying for the post, must ensure his/her eligibility for the post(s) applied for.
17.The candidates declared successful will be issued Offer of Appointment to the post. The candidates will be required to submit the requisite documents along with Attestation Form for verification.
18.The Appointment letter to the candidates for joining to the post will be issued on successful verification of their educational qualification/experience/caste/
attestation form/police verification/character antecedent/medical etc from the
19.Mere qualifying Computer Based Test (CBT) will not confer any right of
appointment unless the Board is satisfied that the candidate is suitable in all
respects and fulfils the required conditions/criteria for the appointment to the
20. The Board reserves the right to fix criteria viz screening
test/qualification/experience etc to short list the candidates to be called for
interview/CBT on receipt of huge number of application.
21. Decision of the Board in all matters regarding Recruitment Process/Eligibility of the candidate/the documents to be produced/conduct of CBT/Written Test/Skill Test/Interview and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
22.Board may, at its discretion, hold re-examination / re-interview wherever
necessary in respect of a centre / venue / specified post or candidate/s due to
23.Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared
medically fit as per the requirement of the Board/Govt. Of India.
24.In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of question(s) in English and Hindi, the English version shall be final.
25.Candidates in their own interest are advised to register on-line and submit their applications well in time before the last date as mentioned for the posts, to
avoid the possibility of dis-connection / inability / failure to log on the Board’s
website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam. The Board does not
assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their
applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any
other reasons beyond the control of the Board.
26.The candidates/applicants must possesses the essential education qualification and requisite experience on the closing date of submission of online application.
27.For the candidates claiming work experience from reputed private organization, the reputed private organizations means :-
The Private Company/organization having minimum annual turnover of Rs. 100
crores, for last 5 years.
The firm and Company having minimum 100 employees on its roll.
28.Board will not be responsible for inadvertent error and reserves right to correct such errors. CBSE Recruitment