Recruitment for 323 seats in Central Armed Police Forces.
Total: 323 seats
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
Educational Qualification: Degree of any branch.
Age Condition: 20 to 25 years on 01 August 2019 [SC / ST: 05 years for discount, OBC: 03 years suit]
Job Location: Whole India
Fee: OBC / General : ₹ 200 / – [ST / SC / Women: No Fee]
Written Examination: August 18, 2019
Last date for filing online: 20 May 2019 (06:00 PM)
Online Application: Apply Online
Suggestions for candidates to fill the online application
Online application must be made using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Here are the main features of the online application form:
Detailed instructions for filling up the online application are available on the above website.
• Candidates must fill online application with two stages eg. Part-
Depending on the instructions available through the drop down menu on I and Part II above site.
• Candidates will get Rs. Fees have to be paid. 200 / – (Rupees Two hundred Only) [Except
SC / ST / Female candidates who are freed from paying fees] Either by depositing money
Using any State Bank of India or any Indian Bank or Net Banking facility
Using any Visa / Master / Rupee Credit / Debit Card
• Before starting to get an online application, the candidate must have a photo and signature
Scanned in .jpg format that each file should not be more than 300 KB and not necessary
Photographs and signatures should be less than 20 KB.
• Candidates should have a photo ID detail, e.g. Voter ID Card / PAN Card /Aadhar Card
Passport / driving license / any other photo ID card issued by the state / central government. D. Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment
Candidates need to provide details of this photo ID when they fill up the online application
The form photo ID will be used for all future reference and the candidate will be advised to take this ID
When the exam is going on
• Online application (Part I and II) can be filled up to April 18, 2019 to 20 May 2019.
• Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, due to any indebtedness
In case, any applicant submits multiple applications, he / she must make sure that
The app with high RID is complete in all cases.
• In case of multiple applications, applications with higher RID will be entertained
The commission and fee payable against an RID will not be adjusted against any other RID.
• Applicants should ensure they are valid when filling out their application form Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment
Active e-mail ids can be used as well as electronic communication interfaces when contacting
At different stages of the test process. Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment
• Applicants are regularly advised to check their email and ensure e-mail
The address that ends with @ nic.in is directed to their inbox folder, not spam folder or anyone else
• If the candidates do not wait for the last date, then the candidates are strongly recommended to apply online from time to time
To submit an online application Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment
Apart from this, the Commission has made provision for withdrawal of the application
The candidate who does not want to be present in the exam can / she move him / her back