Recruitment for 826 posts of ‘Apprentice’ posts in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Total: 826 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentices||561|
|3||Engineering Graduate Apprentices||103|
|4||Technician Diploma Apprentices||137|
ITI Trade Apprentices: Pass ITIs in Related Trade.
MCVC Apprentice: Passed 12th with Professional Qualities.
Engineering Graduate Apprentices: BE / B.Tech.
Technician Diploma Apprentice: Engineering Diploma.
Job Location: Nashik
Fee: No fee
Official Website: See
Last date for application of online: 15 May 2019
APPLY HERE BY POST WISE
1. ITI Trade Apprentices – Apply Online
2. MCVC Apprentices – Apply Online
3. Engineering Graduate
Apprentices – Apply Online
4. Technician Diploma
Apprentices – Apply Online
1. Before applying, candidates should satisfy themselves about eligibility criteria. D.
Ensure the details of the applications applied by the applicants
All the cases are right. If there is any discrepancy between the commitments
Process / training training or if found, he / she has been wrong / false
Information or any physical facts will be suppressed, her candidature will be
Canceled / canceled at any time.
2. The candidates will have to pay their name according to the SSC certificate. HAL reserves the right to change
Never negotiate a trade during the investment process
3. It is mandatory to upload SSC Certificate of Quality, ITI Marks Certificate (all semester).
Photograph and signature of the candidate for the portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in
4. Candidates should contact legitimate email id and mobile number on web portal. As well as Hindustan Aeronautics Recruitment
ITI certificate no., Aadhar card number, birth date, category (CST), council and
Business details. However, the company will not be responsible for any application
Due to incorrect data denied or shortlist of candidate.
5. Candidates who have passed the exams under the Excellence Centers (COE) scheme Hindustan Aeronautics Recruitment
6. Web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in is being operated by the Government of India’s DGET. For the
Inquiries related to web portals, candidates are requested
The number of contact support numbers mentioned in the web portal. Respect co-correspondence
The functionality of the portal will not be taken by HAL.
7. Merit list of selected candidates will be hosted online on the company’s website
www.hal-india.co.in Candidates are requested to visit their website.
8. Selected candidates must be in the position of being settled in the establishment
Date of joining If the candidate does not make the latest report according to the scheduled date, it is considered
He is not interested in the teacher and his candidature will be withdrawn.Hindustan Aeronautics Recruitment
9. Candidates who have been trained or who are going to study
The same training is registered for training / related or related training
Discipline under Apprentice law elsewhere is not eligible.
10. OBC candidates should be given a valid non-creamy layer certificate in the Central Government. Format
11. Any form of canvasing disqualification will be considered.
12. HAL has the right to cancel advertising and / or the selection process
Under the HAL management decision related to internal selection will be final. Next HAL
Reserves the full right to fill any or all notified posts or otherwise fill in the post
The availability and filling of any business / disciplinary candidates
If empty.Hindustan Aeronautics Recruitment
13. The candidate should make arrangement for accommodation and travel
Allowance during the attached training process / during training period
14. For the latest updates on the merit list, please visit www.hal-india.co.in regularly.