IBPS Clerk Post Recruitment 2019 Posts 12075
IBPS Clerk Post Recruitment 2019, IBPS bharati 2019 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Invites You to Verious Clerk Post Intrested Candidates Read Below details Of Advertisement.
आईबीपीएस के माध्यम से ‘क्लर्क’ के 12075 पदों के लिए मेगा भर्ती
पद का नाम
किसी भी विषय में डिग्री
|आयु सीमा: 01 सितंबर 2019 को 20 से 28 वर्ष [एससी / एसटी: 05 वर्ष की छूट, ओबीसी: 03 वर्ष की छूट]|
|नौकरी का स्थान: सम्पूर्ण भारत
शुल्क: सामान्य / ओबीसी: / 600 / – [एससी / एसटी / पीडब्ल्यूडी / पूर्व सैनिक: O / / -]
प्री परीक्षा: 07,08,14 और 21 दिसंबर 2019
मुख्य परीक्षा: 19 जनवरी 2020
ऑनलाइन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि: 09 अक्टूबर 2019
Mega recruitment for 12075 posts of ‘Clerk’ posts through IBPS
Degree Of Any Branch
|Age Limit: 20 to 28 years as on 01 September 2019 [SC / ST: 05 years relaxation, OBC: 03 years relaxation]|
|Job Location: All India
Fee: General / OBC: / 600 / – [SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman: O / / -]
Pre Exam: 07,08,14 and 21 December 2019
Main Exam: 19 January 2020
Last date for online application: 09 October 2019
General Instructions For IBPS Clerk Post Recruitment 2019
(1) Candidates must compulsorily produce and submit necessary documents such as valid calls The letter, a photocopy of the photo-identification proof that appears online, is of the same name The application form is submitted at the time of examinations (preliminary and main). No documents Before or after online examinations, candidates will be sent directly to IBPS (preliminary and Main).
(2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he meets the eligibility and other criteria It is mentioned in this advertisement. Therefore, candidates are advised to read this advertisement carefully and
Follow all the instructions given to submit the online application.
(3) All candidates who wish to apply under CRP-Clerk-IX are advised to provide Aadhaar The number or Aadhaar enrollment number is optional in the application for CRP Clerk-IX.
(4) Admission of a candidate for preliminary examination / shortlisting for main examination / Admission to the main examination and subsequent procedures is strictly provisional. the mere fact Call letter / provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate, this does not mean that his / her His candidature is finally cleared by the IBPS / Participating Organization. IBPS / Participation Organization will be free to reject any application at any stage of the process, cancel In case of candidature of the candidate it is ascertained at any stage that no candidate fulfills Eligibility criteria and / or that he / she has submitted something wrong
The information / certificate / document or any material fact (s) is suppressed. If someone’s candidacy
As per the terms and conditions of this advertisement, the candidate is rejected for any reason, no
Further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding.
On the candidate. If any of these deficiencies occur / are detected after placement in a partnership
Organizations are responsible for concluding his / her services.
(5) Decision of nodal banks / partnership organizations / IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility
Candidates, the stages in which such eligibility is to be scrutinized, eligibility and other Documents to be created for the purpose of conducting eligibility criteria, examination, verification Etc. and any other matter related to CRP Clerk-IX will be final and binding on the candidate. No Correspondence or personal inquiries will be entertained by IBPS / participating organizations relation. IBPS / Nodal Bank / Participating Organizations do not take any responsibility for receiving / collecting any.
Certificate / despatch / document sent separately.
(E) There should not be a candidate (CRP Clerk-) in the examination conducted by the candidate.
IX). If the above violation is detected at any stage of the process, then candidature for CRP of both
The candidate and scribe will be canceled.
(() Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / Interim fees paid for many other registrations will be forfeited. AccountantThe candidate should not be a candidate for the Arranging Examination (CRP Clerk-IX).
If The above violation is found at any stage of the breach process, candidacy for CRP of both The candidate and scribe will be canceled.
(8) Multiple attendance / attendance in online examination will be summarily rejected / candidature Cancel
(9) Once registered online application will not be allowed to be withdrawn and / or application fee /Intimation fees once paid will not be refunded nor will be reserved for any other examination.
(10) Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject.
Sole Jurisdiction of Courts located in Mumbai.
(11) The candidate should indicate in the online application that the state for which he selects provisional
Allocation on selection. The choice to practice once will be irreversible.
(12) Any canvassing or creating effect for improper benefit may lead to disqualification.
(13) There will be no request to change the date, time and venue for the online examination (preliminary and main).
(14) Any request for change of address will not be the details mentioned in the online application form
(15) If any dispute arises due to interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement.
Compared to English, the English version available on the IBPS website will prevail. IBPS Clerk Post Recruitment
(14) A candidate should ensure that the signature signed by him / her is in all places. In his / her call letter, Attendance sheets etc. and should be in all correspondence with IBPS / Partnership organizations in future Should be the same and there should be no change of any kind.
(17) A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5 cm × 3.5 cm) should be uploaded online by the candidate
The application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are kept for use
Different stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their attendance
The process is complete. Failure to produce the same picture at different stages of the process orDoubts about identity at any level can lead to disqualification.
(18) Left thumb impression that has been scanned and should not be uploaded.
(19) Hand written declaration should be done by the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is
When written by someone else and uploaded or uploaded in any other language, the application will be considered Invalid.
(20) The possibility of some problem arising in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out.
As a whole which may be affected by the test distribution and / or results produced. In that event, every effort.
A problem will be created to correct this, which may include movement of candidates, delays in testing. the manner.
The re-examination is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for re-examination.
Candidates are not ready to be carried or will not be ready to participate in the delayed test process
Briefly dismissed from the process.
(21) Nodal Bank / Participating Organization / IBPS will not be responsible for any application / wrong done Information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share / mention Details of their application with / for anyone.
(22) Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit, accordingly.
Subject to any other requirements and service and rules of the participating organization Participating Organization. Decisions for participating organizations that candidates are making provisionally
The allotted candidates will be final and binding. IBPS has no role here. Any question in this regard Only participating organizations are to be created.
(23) IBPS reserves the right to change any criteria, method of selection and (change / modify / add)
Provisional allocation etc.
(24) Notifications will be recorded by email and / or SMS only on email ID and mobile number
Online application form for CRP Clerk-IX.
IBPS will not be responsible if the information / information does not reach the candidates in case of change
Mobile number, email address, technical glitch or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates
It is advisable to keep a close watch on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for the latest updates.
(25) Order of preference has been inbuilt for organizations participating in the online application form.
Candidates must necessarily indicate the order of their preferences at this level. No request Changes will be entertained in this regard.
(26) If at the later stage of selection process or appointment, handwriting on handwriting According to expert analysis, the declaration of the candidate is found to be different The candidature of the candidate will be canceled.