Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara published an advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Professor. 725 posts are filled to fill vacant posts.
Eligible applicants can apply for positions using the following link. The end date for online applications is 10 July 2019. More information about the Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, recruitment 2019 application and online application link are as follows: –
Total: 725 seats
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Educational Qualifications: M.C.M.S./M.Sc.Com/M.A./M.E./M.A./M.Com/LLM/SET/NET/PHD/Education/Masters Post Graduation
Job Location: Satara & Kolhapur
Fee: ₹ 80 / –
Interview: 15,16 & 17 July 2019 (09:00 AM)
Place of interview: Dhananjayrao Gadgil Commerce College, Satara, Maharashtra
Last date for filing online: 10 July 2019
Online Application: Apply Online
1. Eligibility and pay scale for assistant professors and post-graduate and postgraduate courses
According to the rules prescribed by UGC, Maharashtra Government and Shivaji University, Kolhapur, from time to time
2. Candidates will have to conduct online interview with online printed application.
3. The original documents of the relevant documents must be affiliated with the standard Xerox suite
Educational qualification, birth date, caste and caste validity certificate.
4. All original documents must be submitted at the time of the interview
5. The candidates need to be interviewed at their own expense.
6. There is no claim of candidates on this post in the future.
7. Medals reserved for the Backward Classes candidates will be filled up by the candidates
Maharashtra) is related only to that particular category. If candidates are related to a particular class
Other categories of candidates not available will be considered for temporary locales
Appointment etc. Six months or until the selection committee, which will be before.
8. Every candidate should carefully read the instructions and submit online application accordingly
9. Non-aided posts will be filled in accordance with the organization’s decision.